ACIM ADVENT: December 16


ACIM ADVENT: December 16

Today I will make no decisions by myself.

3 This means that you are choosing not to be the judge of what to do. 4 But it must also mean you will not judge the situations where you will be called upon to make response. 5 For if you judge them, you have set the rules for how you should react to them. 6 And then another answer cannot but produce confusion and uncertainty and fear.

T-30.I.3. This is your major problem now. 2 You still make up your mind, and then decide to ask what you should do. 3 And what you hear may not resolve the problem as you saw it first. 4 This leads to fear, because it contradicts what you perceive and so you feel attacked. 5 And therefore angry. 6 There are rules by which this will not happen. 7 But it does occur at first, while you are learning how to hear.

T-30.I.4. (2) Throughout the day, at any time you think of it and have a quiet moment for reflection, tell yourself again the kind of day you want; the feelings you would have, the things you want to happen to you, and the things you would experience, and say:

2 If I make no decisions by myself, this is the day that will be given me.


3 These two procedures, practiced well, will serve to let you be directed without fear, for opposition will not first arise and then become a problem in itself.

Comments