ACIM ADVENT: December 24


ACIM ADVENT: December 24

T-15.XI.8. Let no despair darken the joy of Christmas, for the time of Christ is meaningless apart from joy. 2 Let us join in celebrating peace by demanding no sacrifice of anyone, for so you offer me the love I offer you. 3 What can be more joyous than to perceive we are deprived of nothing? 4 Such is the message of the time of Christ, which I give you that you may give it and return it to the Father, Who gave it to me. 5 For in the time of Christ communication is restored, and He joins us in the celebration of His Son's creation.

T-15.XI.9. God offers thanks to the holy host who would receive Him, and lets Him enter and abide where He would be. 2 And by your welcome does He welcome you into Himself, for what is contained in you who welcome Him is returned to Him. 3 And we but celebrate His Wholeness as we welcome Him into ourselves. 4 Those who receive the Father are one with Him, being host to Him Who created them. 5 And by allowing Him to enter, the remembrance of the Father enters with Him, and with Him they remember the only relationship they ever had, and ever want to have.

T-15.XI.10. This is the time in which a new year will soon be born from the time of Christ. 2 I have perfect faith in you to do all that you would accomplish. 3 Nothing will be lacking, and you will make complete and not destroy. 4 Say, then, to your brother:

5 I give you to the Holy Spirit as part of myself. 6 I know that you will be released, unless I want to use you to imprison myself. 7 In the name of my freedom I choose your release, because I recognize that we will be released together .


8 So will the year begin in joy and freedom. 9 There is much to do, and we have been long delayed. 10 Accept the holy instant as this year is born, and take your place, so long left unfulfilled, in the Great Awakening. 11 Make this year different by making it all the same. 12 And let all your relationships be made holy for you. 13 This is our will. 14 Amen.

Comments