Enlightened Reasons To Love All

Today’s ‘Pay Forward’ gift is: Enlightened Reasons To Love All. Who is the most important person to love? The one that comes to mind. When is the best time to love anyone? Now. Where is the best place to love someone? Here. I recall Emmet Fox wrote: ‘Each of us is every character in the Bible’. I may add: if not in this current life, we will come back in this human condition again and again until we make the rounds. Now here is something you and I could meditate on or think about today. If that statement is true, then it’s wise to love our Father first and love all others as if they are ourselves because they are or have been or will be ourselves. Hmm! I don’t love others just for their sake but for the sake of my own enlightened self-interest. Any withholding love from another is withholding that love from me. There is only One life, and I am, we all are part of that One Life and Love. When something loveless occurs, I choose to quickly forgive and return to Love, for that is my salvation. Faith in our Father’s grace gives me the ability to endure the gap between Love and lovelessness. Come let us love one another here and now. ‘If God said, “Rumi, pay homage to everything that has helped you enter my arms,” there would not be one experience of my life, not one feeling, not any act I could not bow to’ (Rumi). Thy Love, Thy Will be done.

Comments