Living My Heart's Desire If

Today’s ‘Pay Forward’ gift is: Living My Heart’s Desire If: 1) If I look for the best in everyone, situation, and thing. 2) If I turn my back on the past, good or bad, and live only in the present in the Presence. 3) If I forgive everybody without exception, and if I forgive myself whole-heartedly. 4) If I regard my Heart’s Desire as sacred and live like it. 5) If I am maintaining good physical fitness, including exercise and harmonious surroundings. 6) If I embrace service work, consistently passing on what I have been freely given. 7) If I take every opportunity wisely to spread my Heart’s Desire’s fruits. 8) If I refrain from personal criticism, neither speaking nor listening to gossip. 9) If I devote at least twenty minutes twice per day to prayer and meditation. 10) If I ask for guidance and then read out of spiritual and Alcoholics Anonymous-based literature. 11) If I plant the seeds (affirmations) for what I believe is our Father’s Will for me. 12) If I say silently ‘our Father’ at each beginning, reminding me Who’s the Boss. 13) If I speak a blessing for the whole world daily. 14) If I practice the Golden Rule, ‘Whatsoever ye would that men should do (say, think, and feel) to you, do (say, think and feel) ye even so to them.’ 15) If, above all, I understand that whatever I see is but a picture which can be changed for the better by Prayer. Thy Love, Thy Will be done.

Comments