Belief

 Believe that problems do have answers. Believe that they can be overcome. Believe that they can be handled. And finally, believe that you can solve them. Belief is an extraordinarily powerful force. Send out positive belief thoughts and they will strongly tend to bring back belief results. Even as unbelief thoughts will turn off success, so real belief thinking leads to successful achievement. (Norman Vincent Peale)


I believe all of my problems have answers, so they are not problems, but situations. They can be overcome, they can be handled, they can be solved. This belief reflects truth and reality. Disbelief is a denial of truth and reality. Today, let me not stand in the way of the dissolution of my problems; let me not uphold my illusions. God can solve everything, and always in exciting and interesting ways I had not anticipated. God is guiding me to take the correct action to bring about the optimal outcome, which is something of which I had not dreamed. Peace is already here. I need only awaken to it.

Comments